Hi Eloqua friends - Drake here, your Eloqua Customer Success Tour Ambassador. Today I’m beginning my cross-country trip to Eloqua Experience 2010 where I will be working at the Eloqua University booth. I’m starting from the east coast of the US and making my way by plane and car to San Francisco, arriving on October 17. Why am I telling you this? Because you can follow me along the way, guess my route, and potentially win a $100 iTunes or Amazon gift card. Here’s how:
- Every weekday I will be posting a clue about where I am on my Facebook wall (www.facebook.com/EloquaDrake) and via Twitter (@EloquaDrake).
- You can post your guess about my location (name of the city) in the comments on my Facebook wall, then after two more moves I’ll reveal where I was.
- I’ll be keeping a tally of who has the most correct guesses and that person will win the gift card.
- Tip: You don’t have to be going to Eloqua Experience to participate, but if you are going to be there, I’ll also throw in an extra gift onsite at the event as well.
Here are a few more pieces of information about the locations I’ll be visiting:
- They’re all US cities with populations over 100,000
- When I fly, I’ll be flying on Continental non-stop
- When I drive, it will be somewhere that I can get to within 8 hours in a car (which will really only take me 6 hours, heh heh) – in other words about 500 miles.
- I won't ever backtrack - my movement will always be in the direction of San Francisco
Visit me on Facebook today for my first clue about my starting point city.