We don't currently support Firefox in the application. Unfortunately true, I wish it wasn't. While the development team is actively working on that (yes, it's coming soon), I did want to share a tip for those of us (yes, me included) who use Firefox as our default browser. It can be frustrating to have to switch back and forth in order to use two different browsers for different purposes.
The good news is that for Windows users, you can use Firefox as a default browser, and your use of Eloqua can be completely seamless. Here's how it works:
- Install the IETab plug in from Mozilla: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addons/versions/1419
- Install the User Agent Switcher, again from Mozilla: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/59
- Go to Tools > IE Tab Options and under the Sites Filter tab, add the following URLs: http://now.eloqua.com/, https://secure.eloqua.com/, then click OK.
- Make your Tab into an IE Tab by clicking on the IETab button
- Select Tools > User Agent Switcher > Internet Explorer 7 (Windows Vista). You do not have to be running the Vista OS to make this selection (Note: You only have to do this once at the beginning).
And you're up and running. From here on, you should be able to open Eloqua in Firefox completely seamlessly. There's a more detailed set of instructions here: http://eloqua.icentera.com/exLink.asp?7813408OU91F44I29388608 if you want step by step instructions (I skipped some of the "Click OK" bits), and I look forward to announcing full support in the near term future.